Our technology experts diligently review the goals and needs of your job to roll out the right treatment approach for safely and cost-effectively delivering reliable water. You’ll have on-call water support to manage regional requirements, develop your custom plan and oversee the commercial installation and operation of treatment facilities.
We understand that there is no “silver bullet” when it comes to water treatment and recycling.
Our team continually evaluates and updates our portfolio of technology partners to reflect the rapid change of pace in our industry. We are able to identify optimized solutions that address regional objectives for environmental safety and compliance as well as water rationing.
Used typically to treat source water before a hydraulic fracturing job to ensure compatibility with frac chemicals.
- Aeration – While mainly used for freeze protection, this process also oxygenates water and can prevent bacteria blooms from causing H2S formation in a pit or tank.
- Biocides – Kill bacteria in stored water, pretreat frac water on the fly and inhibit growth of bacteria over the long term while outputting treated water and keeping your footprint small.
- Peracetic Acid Treatment – Pretreat frac water on the fly with this mobile platform for water treatment that produces treated water free of bacteria and reduces corrosion.
beneficial reuse & Recycle Technologies:
Equipment and technology used to put flowback and produced water back into the water supply for hydraulic fracturing.
- Chemical Clarification – Reduce turbidity and generate clean brine through chemical/physical clarification with a mobile platform solution that takes just days to deploy.
- Filtration – Large and small particle filtration is available for high and low volumes of water during fracturing operations, before fracturing operations or as it flows back.
- Electrochemical Treatment – Help reduce turbidity through chemical/physical clarification and produce clean brine with a mobile platform that deploys in days.
- Peracetic Acid (PAA) – High-rate water treatment for frac on-the-fly to meet H2S and corrosion control goals. Select deployments are equipped with the most sophisticated instrumentation, optimization and safety interlocks in the industry.