Our technology experts diligently review the goals and needs of your job to roll out the right treatment approach for safely and cost-effectively delivering reliable water. You’ll have on-call water support to manage regional requirements, develop your custom plan and oversee the commercial installation and operation of treatment facilities.
We understand that there is no “silver bullet” when it comes to water treatment and recycling.
Our team continually evaluates and updates our portfolio of technology partners to reflect the rapid change of pace in our industry. We are able to identify optimized solutions that address regional objectives for environmental safety and compliance as well as water rationing.
Water sterilization & biocontrol:
Used typically to treat source water before a hydraulic fracturing job to ensure compatibility with frac chemicals.
- Aeration – While mainly used for freeze protection, this process also oxygenates water and can prevent bacteria blooms from causing H2S formation in a pit or tank.
- Biocides – Kill bacteria in stored water, pretreat frac water on the fly and inhibit growth of bacteria over the long term while outputting treated water and keeping your footprint small.
- Systemized Chlorine Dioxide – Pretreat frac water on the fly with this mobile platform for water sterilization that produces treated water free of bacteria, sulfides, particulates and insolubles.
beneficial reuse & Recycle Technologies:
Equipment and technology used to put flowback and produced water back into the water supply for hydraulic fracturing
- Chemical Clarification – Reduce turbidity and generate clean brine through chemical/physical clarification with a mobile platform solution that takes just days to deploy.
- Field Distillation – Reduce turbidity and TDS while outputting fresh water and heavy brine with this skid-based, semi-permanent solution ready to deploy in weeks.
- Electrocoagulation (EC) – Help reduce turbidity through chemical/physical clarification or electrocoagulation and produce clean brine with a mobile platform that deploys in days.
- CIO2 – High-rate water treatment for frac on-the-fly, for sterilization, H2S, and iron removal goals. Select deployments are equipped with the most sophisticated instrumentation, optimization and safety interlocks in the industry.
- H2O2 – Field oxidation system used for smaller jobs to remove and H2S and sterilize water.