Q: Where is Select Energy Services headquartered?
A: The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Gainesville, Texas, where its Principal Executive Office resides. Select Energy Services also has a executive office located in Houston, Texas. To gain access to our physical addresses or to contact our offices, click here.
Q: Describe Select Energy Services’ employee population?
A: With operations throughout the U.S, Select employs a workforce of nearly 4,000 talented and diverse team members. To learn more about joining Select’s team click here.
Q: What is Select Energy Services history?
A: In 2007, John Schmitz and few key industry leaders founded Peak Wellsite Rentals, LLC, in Gainesville, Texas. In 2008, the company acquired Impact Energy Services and officially renamed to Select Energy Services. Through its three operating segments, Select has nearly 4,000 employees servicing over 400 customers in every major shale play throughout the United States. Select Energy Services is headquartered in Gainesville, Texas.
Q: What does Select Energy Services do?
A: Select Energy Services is an industry leader in delivering innovative and efficient end-to-end water solutions and well-site services to energy producers. Select effectively and safely sources, transports, tests, treats, and disposes of water and fluids within every major U.S. shale play in an environmentally conscious manner.
We provide our customers with an arsenal of efficient and environmentally conscious water solutions to service the full life cycle of the well. From water sourcing and transfer to reuse and disposal, Select Energy Services is geographically positioned to provide customized solutions to the unique requirements of every basin.
Additionally, through Fluidity™, Select Energy Services offers the distinct capability to engineer, construct and manage an all-inclusive, customized solution for water sourcing, transfer, containment, treatment, beneficial reuse, recycle, transport, disposal and infrastructure related development. Through Fluidity™, producers have full access to our unmatched team of hydrologists, engineers, project development professionals, chemists, and PhDs. This approach enables Select Energy Services to devise environmentally responsible, economic solutions that lower approval for expenditure (AFE) and lease operating expenses (LOE) costs, throughout the life cycle of the well.
In addition to our comprehensive water solutions, we also offer our customers services through our accommodations and equipment rentals segments as well as our well site completion and construction services segment. Our accommodations and rentals segment provides workforce accommodations and surface rental equipment supporting oil and gas drilling, completion and production operations. Our well site completion and construction logistics services, well site and pipeline construction and various field services. We provide our accommodation and rentals and well site completion and construction services to a wide range of customers in most of the major shale plays or basins in the United States.
To learn more our service lines and capabilities click here.
Q: How can I find a job at Select Energy Services?
A: Select Energy Services is always looking for new talent to fill roles in the field and in our offices. We are fast paced, innovative and strive to provide exceptional customer service—24/7. Select is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about joining our team click here.
Q: How does Select Energy Services regard safety for their employees?
A: Our team is the heart of what we do, and their safety and wellbeing are paramount. Each one of our employees is trained in current worksite safety procedures as well as how to work safely with certified, properly maintained equipment. Select’s safety commitment is as follows:
- Select is committed to compliance with all applicable OSHA, DOT and EPA standards as outlined in our HS&E policies and procedures.
- We monitor our safety culture through the use of Employee Safety Surveys, Incident Reporting and Trend Analysis and modify existing programs or develop new programs to address the data.
- We encourage our employees to identify unsafe conditions through the use of Job Hazard Assessments or JHAs and empower them to take the necessary steps to mitigate any hazardous conditions.
- Our management team routinely performs safety inspections to check field conditions to confirm operation in compliance with the environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Select has recently rolled out Behavioral Based Safety reviews in which our managers give feedback on safety observations in the field to field employees. The results will be tabulated and statistics shared to identify trends and confirm that our safety management program is focused on the risks to our employees.
- Our Field Safety Coordinators are instrumental in furthering our safety culture through workplace safety discussions and tool box talks.
- Our Safety Trainers confirm that all employees are trained in PEC basic orientation. Employees are then evaluated for additional training for their job function.