- Identification and assessment of source water
- Delivery method evaluation and planning
- Regulatory and permitting
- Environmental assessments
- Mapping and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) support
- Customer-driven solutions
- Complete field water strategy, development and execution
- Water quality evaluation
Every water acquisition is unique, and most are subject to a variety of local, state or provincial, and federal rules and regulations that can make the process of water sourcing and delivery cumbersome and complicated. Therefore, Select Energy Services has assembled a specialized team of water professionals with both the education and experience to successfully navigate the complexities of this process. Select’s Water Sourcing Specialists and advisers have degrees in Environmental Science, Geology, Geography, Hydrology, and Natural Resource Management—with more than half holding Master’s Degrees in related fields. Our team’s extensive experience includes prior service with state water regulatory agencies, conservation districts, oil and gas operations and water-focused environmental firms.
Fundamental to our approach is working diligently to secure the proper permits, ensuring we acquire the right water, the right way, for the intended use. Also essential is the care we take to treat landowners, government authorities, and our neighbors fairly and appropriately.